What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Shrimp On Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp On Stove Top.
1 pound of shrimp (large or jumbo, peeled and deveined)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon of chili flakes
Salt and pepper
Fresh lemon juice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the minced garlic, chili flakes, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Saute for about 2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant and lightly golden.
4. Add the shrimp and cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until the shrimp is fully cooked and opaque.
5. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top, and adjust the seasoning as desired.
6. Serve the shrimp hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!