What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Shrimp In A Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp In A Skillet.
– 1 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by heating the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the paprika, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper, and mix until combined.
4. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp is cooked through.
5. Serve the shrimp with your favorite sides and enjoy!