How To Cook Shrimp For Alfredo
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp For Alfredo.
1 pound of shrimp
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1/4 cup of white wine
1/3 cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
1. Start by prepping your shrimp. Peel and devein your shrimp if needed. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the white wine and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the shrimp are cooked through.
5. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
6. Lower the heat to medium and add the butter to the skillet. Once melted, add the cream and bring to a simmer.
7. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and the sauce is thick and creamy.
8. Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir to combine.
9. Serve the Alfredo over hot cooked pasta or rice and top with freshly chopped parsley. Enjoy!