How To Cook Raw Shrimp For Shrimp Cocktail
All you need to know about: How To Cook Raw Shrimp For Shrimp Cocktail.
– 1 lb. raw shrimp
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– Salt, to taste
– Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Begin by prepping the shrimp. Peel and devein them, then rinse them in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque.
4. Serve shrimp in a bowl or on a platter with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges, if desired. Enjoy!