How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On The Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On The Stovetop.
– 1 pound of frozen shrimp
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of pepper
1. Begin by thawing the frozen shrimp. Place the shrimp in a bowl and fill it with cold water. Let the shrimp soak for 5-10 minutes or until they are thawed and no longer frozen.
2. Once the shrimp is thawed, drain the water and pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and olive oil to the skillet.
4. Once the butter and oil are melted, add the garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
6. Sauté the shrimp for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are cooked through.
7. Once the shrimp is cooked, remove it from the skillet and serve. Enjoy!