How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On The Stove.
– 1 lb. frozen shrimp
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon butter
1. Place the frozen shrimp in a colander and rinse with cold water until the shrimp have thawed.
2. Drain the colander and pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
3. In a bowl, mix the shrimp with the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper until the shrimp are evenly coated.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil and butter.
5. Once the butter has melted, add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Flip the shrimp over and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite sides. Enjoy!