How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Frozen Shrimp On Stove.
– 1 bag of frozen shrimp
– 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional: ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, ½ teaspoon of paprika, or 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Start by thawing the shrimp in a bowl of cold water for about 10 minutes.
2. Once the shrimp is thawed, pat dry using a paper towel.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the shrimp are cooked through and no longer opaque.
6. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, and the optional red pepper flakes, paprika, or butter if desired.
7. Serve and enjoy!