How To Cook Fresh Shrimp
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fresh Shrimp.
1 pound fresh shrimp
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by preparing your shrimp. Peel and devein the shrimp.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the shrimp and garlic powder to the skillet.
4. Stir the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
6. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and serve.
1. If you like a spicy kick, add some red pepper flakes to the shrimp while cooking.
2. If you have time, marinating the shrimp in some olive oil and garlic powder before cooking will give them extra flavor.
3. Serve the cooked shrimp with some fresh lemon wedges or your favorite dipping sauce.