What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sirloin Tip Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sirloin Tip Roast.
1 (2- to 3-pound) sirloin tip roast
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, rosemary, black pepper, and sea salt. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Place the sirloin tip roast in a roasting pan. Rub the garlic and seasoning mixture all over the roast.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the roast is cooked to your desired doneness.
5. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.