How To Cook Chuck Roast In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chuck Roast In Crock Pot.
1 boneless or bone-in chuck roast (3-4 pounds)
1/2 cup beef broth
1/2 cup red wine
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place the chuck roast in a crock pot or slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the beef broth, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the roast and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
4. When the roast is done, remove from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
5. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!