How To Cook A Turkey Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Turkey Roast.
1 (10-12 pound) turkey
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons fresh herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the turkey from the packaging and place it into a roasting pan.
3. Rub the turkey evenly with the olive oil and butter.
4. Sprinkle the turkey with the salt and pepper.
5. Place the herbs inside of the cavity of the turkey.
6. Place the turkey into the preheated oven and roast for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F when tested with a meat thermometer.
7. Remove the turkey from the oven and let it rest for at least 15 minutes before carving.
Serve the carved turkey roast with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!