How To Cook A Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Roast.
– 1 (4-pound) beef roast
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Rub the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper over the entire surface of the roast.
3. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
4. When oil is hot, add the roast to the skillet and sear each side for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 145°F (63°C).
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the roast to a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.