How To Cook A Ribeye Roast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ribeye Roast.
– 2-3 pound ribeye roast
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 2 tablespoons fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub roast with olive oil.
3. Combine garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme, and rub all over roast.
4. Place roast in roasting pan, fat side up.
5. Roast in preheated oven for about 20 minutes per pound, or until internal temperature reaches 125-130 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
– Make sure the internal temperature reaches 125-130 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare.
– If you like your roast more cooked, you can cook it until the internal temperature reaches 140-145 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Letting the roast rest before slicing allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a juicier and more flavorful roast.