How To Cook A Ribeye Roast In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Ribeye Roast In The Oven.
1 ribeye roast
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place ribeye roast in a roasting pan.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the roast.
4. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper over the roast.
5. Rub the seasonings into the roast.
6. Place the roast in the preheated oven.
7. Cook for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 275 degrees.
8. Cook for an additional 60-90 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 140 degrees for medium-rare, or 155 degrees for medium.
9. Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
10. Slice and serve. Enjoy!