How To Cook White Rice In A Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook White Rice In A Rice Cooker.
– 1 cup of white rice
– 1 1/2 cups of water
1. Measure 1 cup of white rice and place it in the bowl of your rice cooker.
2. Measure 1 1/2 cups of water and add it to the rice cooker, taking care not to exceed the maximum fill line.
3. Close the lid of the rice cooker and plug it into an electrical outlet.
4. Select the “white rice” setting on your rice cooker and press the “cook” button.
5. Allow the rice to cook for the allotted time according to the instructions on your rice cooker.
6. When the cooking cycle is complete, the rice cooker will switch to the “warm” setting and alert you with a signal indicating that the rice is done.
7. Unplug the rice cooker, fluff the cooked rice with a fork and serve.