How To Cook Sweet Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Rice.
2 cups white or brown rice
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup of water
1. Begin by rinsing your rice in cold water. Place the rice in a saucepan and add the water, butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid.
4. Allow the rice to simmer for about 25 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the rice stand for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
6. Serve the sweet rice warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!