How To Cook Rice On Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice On Crock Pot.
– 2 cups of white or brown rice
– 2-3 cups of water or broth
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the rice, water, salt, and pepper in the Crock-Pot and stir to combine.
2. Place the lid on the Crock-Pot, and turn to the low setting.
3. Cook the rice for 2-3 hours, or until the rice is fully cooked and all the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Once the rice is finished cooking, turn off the Crock-Pot and let the rice sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
– You can add other ingredients to the rice such as vegetables, herbs, and spices for added flavor.
– If you are using brown rice, you may need to add a bit more liquid and increase the cooking time to 3-4 hours.
– Make sure to stir the rice occasionally while it is cooking to prevent it from sticking to the sides of the Crock-Pot.