How To Cook Rice In Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice In Rice Cooker.
1 cup of long grain white rice
1 ½ cups of water
1. Place the rice into the bowl of your rice cooker.
2. Rinse the rice with cold water until the water runs clear.
3. Drain the water from the bowl.
4. Add 1 ½ cups of fresh water to the bowl.
5. Place the lid on the rice cooker and turn it on.
6. Most rice cookers have a “cook” setting and will automatically switch to a “warm” setting when the rice is finished cooking.
7. Allow the rice to cook for about 20 minutes.
8. Once the rice is cooked, fluff it with a fork and serve.
• If you’re cooking brown rice, you will need to use more water. The general ratio is 1 ½ cups of water to every 1 cup of rice.
• You can also add butter, salt, or any other seasonings to the rice before cooking.
• If you’re not sure how long to cook the rice, check the instructions that came with your rice cooker.