How To Cook Rice In Instant Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice In Instant Pot.
– 1 cup long-grain white rice
– 1 ¼ cup water or broth
– Pinch of salt (optional)
1. Start by rinsing the rice in a fine mesh strainer. This will help remove any excess starch from the rice, which will improve the texture of the cooked rice.
2. Place the rinsed rice into the Instant Pot. Add the water or broth and a pinch of salt, if desired.
3. Secure the lid and turn the steam release knob to the “sealing” position.
4. Press the “rice” button and adjust the time to 6 minutes.
5. Once the cooking time has elapsed, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes. Then, turn the steam release knob to the “venting” position to release any remaining pressure.
6. Carefully remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. Serve and enjoy!