How To Cook Rice In A Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice In A Oven.
– 1 cup of rice
– 2 cups of water
– 1 tablespoon of butter (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Grease a baking dish with butter or oil so the rice doesn’t stick.
3. Add the rice, water, and butter (optional) to the baking dish. Stir the ingredients together until the butter has melted.
4. Cover the baking dish with a lid or foil.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed.
6. Remove the lid or foil and fluff the rice with a fork.
7. Serve and enjoy!
– Use long-grain rice such as Basmati or Jasmine for best results.
– For extra flavor, you can add a pinch of salt, a cube of bouillon, or a splash of soy sauce to the water.
– You can also add vegetables or a protein such as chicken, beef, or fish to the baking dish before baking.
– Make sure to check the rice halfway through baking to make sure it’s not burning.
– You can also use the same method to cook brown rice, but it may need to bake for longer.