What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Rice In A Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice In A Crock Pot.
– 2 cups of white rice
– 2 ½ cups of water
– 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine
1. Rinse the rice under cold running water for about a minute. This will help to remove any dirt and debris from the rice.
2. Place the rinsed rice, water, and butter in the crock pot. Stir gently to combine.
3. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
4. When the timer goes off, check the rice for doneness. If it’s still a bit hard, add ¼ cup of water and cook on High for another 30 minutes.
5. Once the rice is cooked, remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
6. Serve the cooked rice with your favorite dishes or enjoy as a side dish. Enjoy!