How To Cook Rice For Fried Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rice For Fried Rice.
2 cups of white long grain rice
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
3 cups of water
1. Rinse the uncooked white rice in a strainer with cold water until the water runs clear.
2. Place the rinsed rice in a medium sized pot and add 3 cups of water. Stir in 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
3. Bring the pot to a boil over high heat.
4. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot with a tight fitting lid.
5. Cook the rice on low heat for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, turn off the heat and let the rice sit covered for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, fluff the cooked rice with a fork.
Your cooked rice is now ready to be used in fried rice recipes. Enjoy!