How To Cook Quinoa In Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Quinoa In Rice Cooker.
– 1 cup quinoa
– 2 cups of water or vegetable broth
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the quinoa, water or vegetable broth, salt, and pepper into the rice cooker.
2. Close the lid and set the rice cooker to the “cook” setting.
3. Allow the quinoa to cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the quinoa has absorbed all of the liquid.
4. Once the quinoa has finished cooking, remove it from the rice cooker and fluff with a fork.
Quinoa can be served hot or cold and can be used in a variety of dishes such as salads, soups, and side dishes. Enjoy!