How To Cook Minute Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Minute Rice.
1 cup Minute Rice
2 cups water
1. Begin by bringing the two cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot or saucepan over high heat.
2. Once the water is boiling, stir in the cup of Minute Rice and reduce the heat to low.
3. Cover the pot and let the rice simmer for five minutes.
4. After the five minutes is up, remove the pot from the heat and let the rice rest for an additional five minutes.
5. Once the rest period is over, fluff the rice with a fork and serve.
1. If you’d like to add more flavor to your Minute Rice, try stirring in butter, spices, or herbs.
2. To make it a complete meal, incorporate vegetables and proteins into the dish.
3. If you find that your Minute Rice is still crunchy after the five minutes of simmering and five minutes of resting, add an extra ¼ cup of water and let it simmer for a few more minutes.