How To Cook Long Grain Brown Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook Long Grain Brown Rice.
1 cup of long grain brown rice
2 cups of water
1. Place the long grain brown rice into a fine mesh strainer and rinse it thoroughly with cold water.
2. Bring the 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the rinsed long grain brown rice and stir it.
4. Reduce the heat to the lowest possible setting and cover the pot with a tight fitting lid.
5. Allow the rice to cook for about 45 minutes.
6. After 45 minutes, turn off the heat and let the pot sit, with the lid still on, for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, take off the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. Serve and enjoy!