How To Cook Jasmine Rice Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Jasmine Rice Stovetop.
1 cup Jasmine rice
1.5 cups of water
1. Rinse the Jasmine rice in a fine mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
2. Add the rinsed Jasmine rice and 1.5 cups of water to a medium saucepan.
3. Place the saucepan over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
4. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot with a lid.
5. Allow the rice to simmer for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, turn off the heat and let the rice sit covered for an additional 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, remove the lid and fluff the cooked Jasmine rice with a fork.
Serve the cooked Jasmine rice with your favorite stir fry, curry, or soup. Enjoy!