How To Cook Jasmine Rice On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Jasmine Rice On Stove.
– 1 cup jasmine rice
– 2 cups of water
1. Wash the jasmine rice. Place the rice in a bowl, fill it with cold water, and stir the rice with your hands. Drain the water and repeat this process until the water runs clear.
2. Place the jasmine rice in a pot with a tight-fitting lid. Add 2 cups of water and stir gently.
3. Bring the pot to a boil over high heat. Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and cover the pot.
4. Simmer the rice for 12-15 minutes. Do not uncover the pot or stir the rice during this time.
5. When the rice is finished cooking, turn off the heat and let the rice sit for 5 minutes.
6. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving. Enjoy!