How To Cook Basmati Rice With Rice Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Basmati Rice With Rice Cooker.
1 cup basmati rice
1¼ cup water
1. Rinse the basmati rice under running cold water for 1-2 minutes.
2. Place the rinsed basmati rice into the rice cooker pot and add 1¼ cup of water into the pot.
3. Put the lid on the rice cooker, press the button to start the cooking process, and set the timer for 20 minutes.
4. Once the timer is completed, the rice cooker will switch to the “warm” setting.
5. Allow the basmati rice to stay on the “warm” setting for 10 minutes, then remove the pot from the rice cooker and fluff the rice with a fork.
Serve the cooked basmati rice with your favorite dishes and enjoy!