How To Cook 2 Cups Of Rice
All you need to know about: How To Cook 2 Cups Of Rice.
1. Begin by measuring out 2 cups of rice into a bowl.
2. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. This will help to remove extra starch and make the cooked rice fluffier.
Cooking the Rice:
3. Drain the water from the bowl and add 2 cups of fresh water or broth for every 1 cup of rice.
4. Bring the water to a boil and add the rinsed rice.
5. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and cover the pot with a lid.
6. Allow the rice to simmer for 18-20 minutes.
Finishing the Rice:
7. After the allotted time, turn off the heat and allow the pot to sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
8. Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
9. Serve the cooked rice hot or store it in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.