How To Cook Sweet Potatoes On The Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potatoes On The Stovetop.
2-3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into cubes
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place a large skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
2. Add the olive oil to the skillet and let it heat up for a few minutes.
3. Add the sweet potato cubes and stir to coat them in the oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir again.
5. Let the sweet potatoes cook for about 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet with a lid.
7. Let the sweet potatoes cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring every few minutes, until they are tender and lightly browned.
8. Serve warm. Enjoy!