What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Sweet Potatoes On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potatoes On The Stove.
– 2 sweet potatoes
– 2 tablespoons butter
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1-inch cubes.
2. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the sweet potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Serve the sweet potatoes warm with your favorite toppings or sides. Enjoy!