How To Cook Sweet Potatoes In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potatoes In The Oven.
– 2 large sweet potatoes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Wash and scrub the sweet potatoes to remove any dirt or debris.
3. Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise.
4. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the sweet potatoes and rub it in with your hands.
6. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the sweet potatoes.
7. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the sweet potatoes cool for 5 minutes.
9. Serve the sweet potatoes while they are still warm and enjoy!