How To Cook Sweet Potatoes In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sweet Potatoes In Microwave.
-1 sweet potato
-1/4 teaspoon of olive oil
1. Start by washing the sweet potato and patting it dry.
2. Prick the sweet potato with a fork several times. This will allow steam to escape while cooking.
3. Rub the sweet potato with olive oil and place it on a plate.
4. Place the plate with the sweet potato in the microwave.
5. Cook the sweet potato in the microwave on high for 5 minutes. Check the potato and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes if it’s not tender.
6. Let the sweet potato cool before handling.
7. Once the sweet potato is cool enough to handle, cut it in half lengthwise.
8. Scoop out the insides of the sweet potato and enjoy!