What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Small Red Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Small Red Potatoes.
Small Red Potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes to remove any dirt.
3. Cut the potatoes in half if they are large, or leave them whole if they are small.
4. Place the potatoes in a baking dish.
5. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Stir the potatoes until they are evenly coated.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
8. Serve hot. Enjoy!