What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Small Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Small Potatoes.
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and adjust baking rack to the middle position.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes to remove any dirt.
3. Cut potatoes into small cubes, about 1/2 inch to 1 inch in size.
4. Place potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper over potatoes, stirring to coat evenly.
6. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Flip potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
8. Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!