How To Cook Russet Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Russet Potatoes.
4 large russet potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash potatoes and dry them with a clean cloth or paper towel.
4. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
5. Place cut potatoes onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Bake potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
8. Once potatoes are finished baking, remove from oven and serve.