How To Cook Roast Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Roast Potatoes.
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Rinse the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel. Cut the potatoes into even-sized wedges or cubes.
3. Place the potatoes on a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and any herbs or spices of your choice.
4. Use your hands to toss the potatoes until they are evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
5. Place the tray in the preheated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes.
6. After 25-30 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and turn the potatoes over with a spatula. Place the tray back in the oven and roast for an additional 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
– Cut the potatoes into smaller pieces for a quicker roasting time.
– Feel free to add other herbs or spices to the potatoes, such as rosemary, garlic, paprika or cumin.
– Add a splash of balsamic vinegar or lemon juice to the potatoes before roasting for an extra flavor boost.
– If desired, you can also add other vegetables to the tray, such as carrots, onions or bell peppers.