How To Cook Red Potatos
All you need to know about: How To Cook Red Potatos.
How To Cook Red Potatoes
Red potatoes are a delicious, nutritious and versatile side dish. They are also easy to prepare and cook. Here is a simple guide on how to cook red potatoes.
– 2 pounds of red potatoes
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional seasonings, such as garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, etc.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the potatoes, then cut them into evenly sized cubes.
3. Place the potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add salt and pepper, as well as any additional seasonings of your choice. Mix until the potatoes are evenly coated.
5. Spread the potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and lightly golden.
7. Serve and enjoy!