How To Cook Red Potatoes In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Red Potatoes In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Scrub your red potatoes and pat them dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut the potatoes into cubes or wedges.
4. Place the potatoes into a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Toss the potatoes to coat them in the oil and seasoning.
5. Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket. Make sure to spread them out in an even layer.
6. Cook for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
7. Check the potatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes if needed.
• You can also add other seasonings to the potatoes like garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, or paprika.
• For extra crispiness, spray the potatoes with a light coating of cooking oil before cooking.
• To make the potatoes more flavorful, add chopped fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme.
• If you want to add additional vegetables, add them to the air fryer basket in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
• Let the potatoes cool down before serving.