How To Cook Purple Sweet Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Purple Sweet Potatoes.
1 large purple sweet potato
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Scrub sweet potato and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. Place sweet potato cubes into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Toss to coat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
7. Sweet potatoes are done when they are tender and lightly browned.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!