How To Cook Potatoes On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes On The Stove.
4-5 medium potatoes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by washing and scrubbing the potatoes under cold running water.
2. Peel off any brown spots and then use a paring knife to cut the potatoes into small cubes.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the potatoes and stir to evenly coat them in the oil.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook, stirring often, for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.