How To Cook Potatoes In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Potatoes In Microwave.
– 4 large potatoes
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by scrubbing the potatoes with a brush and some warm water. Make sure to dry them off with paper towels.
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork to allow the steam to escape.
3. Rub the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel.
5. Put the potatoes in the microwave and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Turn the potatoes over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Check the potatoes to make sure they are cooked through. If they are not, cook them in 1-minute increments until they are done.
Once the potatoes are cooked through, you can serve them as you would any boiled potato. You can top them with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, or any other favorite topping. Enjoy!