How To Cook Little Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Little Potatoes.
– Little potatoes
– Olive oil
– Garlic powder
– Optional: other seasonings
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes.
3. Cut the potatoes into uniform sizes.
4. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (or other seasonings if desired).
6. Toss potatoes until they are evenly coated with oil and seasoning.
7. Place potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
8. Roast potatoes in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden and tender.
9. Serve and enjoy!