How To Cook Japanese Sweet Potato
All you need to know about: How To Cook Japanese Sweet Potato.
1 medium-sized Japanese sweet potato
1 teaspoon of olive oil
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Rinse your sweet potato and pat it dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut the sweet potato lengthwise into thin slices, about ¼-inch thick.
4. Place the slices onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the sweet potato slices and sprinkle with salt.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Flip the sweet potatoes slices and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
8. Enjoy your sweet potato slices!