What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Baking Potatoes In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baking Potatoes In The Microwave.
4 baking potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes under cold, running water and scrub them with a brush.
2. Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate.
3. Prick the potatoes with a fork or knife several times.
4. Sprinkle salt over the potatoes.
5. Place the plate in the microwave and cook on high heat for 8-10 minutes.
6. Rotate the potatoes every 2 minutes to ensure even cooking.
7. Check if the potatoes are done by inserting a fork in them. If the fork slides in easily, the potatoes are ready.
8. Remove the plate from the microwave and serve the potatoes hot.