How To Cook Baked Sweet Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Sweet Potatoes.
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Scrub your sweet potatoes, then dry them off with a paper towel.
3. Using a fork, poke several holes in the sweet potatoes. This will help them cook evenly.
4. Rub each sweet potato with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, or until they are soft to the touch.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.