How To Cook Baked Potatoes
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Potatoes.
What You’ll Need
– 4 large russet potatoes
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup shredded cheese
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Scrub the potatoes and pat them dry.
3. Rub each potato with olive oil.
4. Generously season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
5. Place potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
6. Once the potatoes are cooked, cut each in half and scoop out the insides.
7. Place the potato halves on the baking sheet, skin side up.
8. Top each potato half with butter, sour cream, shredded cheese, and parsley.
9. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Serve and enjoy!