How To Cook Baked Potatoes On A Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Potatoes On A Grill.
Baked Potatoes On A Grill
Potatoes are one of the most versatile foods and can be cooked in many different ways. Baked potatoes on a grill offer a delicious, smoky flavor and easy preparation. Here’s how to make them:
• 4 medium-sized potatoes
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Rinse and scrub the potatoes.
3. Cut each potato into quarters, then cut each quarter into two or three wedges.
4. Drizzle the wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place the wedges on the grill, making sure to leave enough space in between them.
6. Grill for about 15 minutes, flipping the potatoes every 5 minutes.
7. Potatoes are done when they are tender and lightly browned.
Serve immediately with your favorite toppings like butter, sour cream, chives, or cheese. Enjoy!