What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Baked Potatoes In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Potatoes In Oven.
2 large potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Scrub potatoes and dry them with a paper towel.
3. Prick each potato a few times with a fork.
4. Rub each potato with a tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place potatoes on a baking sheet.
7. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If you have multiple potatoes, bake for 1 hour.
8. Potatoes are ready when the skin is crispy and a knife can easily be inserted into the center.
9. Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise.
10. Serve with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese, bacon, etc. Enjoy!