How To Cook Baked Potato In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baked Potato In Microwave.
1 large baking potato
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Start by washing the potato with a clean brush and cold water. Make sure to scrub off any dirt.
2. Dry the potato with a paper towel and then poke a few holes in the skin with a fork. This will allow the steam to escape while it is cooking.
3. Place the potato on a microwave-safe plate and then rub it with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the top of the potato.
5. Cook the potato in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
6. Flip the potato over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Check the potato to see if it is done. You will know if it is done when it is tender and the skin is crisp.
Once the potato is cooked, you can enjoy it as is or top it with your favorite condiments. Sour cream, butter, cheese, and bacon bits are all popular choices. You can also enjoy the potato with a hearty side salad or a bowl of your favorite soup.